CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 19, 2012

FF: What do you hope to accomplish with your blog?

Hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read, this Friday is featuring Angela's Anxious Life and Book Liason. The question this week is:
What do you hope to accomplish with your blog? Is it to one day become an author yourself, just for fun, maybe get some online attention, or maybe something very different?

I would love to one day be an author myself but the time isn't right. I do this primarily as an outlet for my thoughts on books I have read or are reading. Now, I did get a free book last month from a publisher wanting my opinion on said book which is AWESOME, so if anyone else wants to send me books for my review, feel free. :)




4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Same! For now, it's just for my thoughts. New Follower.

Starry Storm

Kimberly @ Midnight Book Girl said...

Ugh Idk what's wrong but I can't get your feed in my reader. We need to set you up with feedburner.

I blog just for fun too, but I have no desire to become an author.