CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Sundays in Bed With


Hosted by Kate @ Midnight Book Girl, what are you reading today? Well, on this rainy day, I am finishing up Sense and Sensibility on audio CDs and have started a hilarious, politically-incorrect and awesome book, Lets Pretend This Never Happened: A Mostly True Memoir by Jenny Lawson. I've finished a few chapters already and am loving it (if you are easily offended or a vegetarian, I'd stay away from this one but others might love it). 

Oh and here's a pic of my sad gingerbread house. I'm not really good with at-home crafts.



1 comments:

Kate @Midnight Book Girl said...

I think your gingerbread house is adorable- I'd live in it!!


Sorry I've been bad about commenting, I ignored my Google Reader this past week and a half!