CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Top Ten Books I Resolve to Read in 2013






KT's Reading Rainbow was on a brief hiatus due to the holidays but I'm back and ready for Top Ten Tuesday hosted by The Broke and the Bookish

Top Ten Books I Resolve to Read in 2013

1.) Finish Harry Potter series - I have two left
2.) Trinity by Leon Uris
3.) The Trial by Franz Kafka (and the other ones following that one)
4.) A survival story about climbing Everest or something similar
5.) Red Rain by R.L. Stine
6.) Lonesome Dove by Larry McMurtry
7.) The Fault in Our Stars (I DO want to read this but I am a little afraid to considering the subject and having had just lost my sister-in-law to cancer last year.)
8.) Les Miserable (Yeh, I know that I'm the only one on the planet to have not read this and considering my brother and sister love the musical, I have to read this so I can speak somewhat intelligently at the next family gathering unlike Christmas when everyone wanted to know why I didn't want to see the movie)
9.) The Art of Happiness by the Dalai Lama
10.) The End of Your Life Book Club

There are so many others!





1 comments:

Kate @Midnight Book Girl said...

Great list! I did read Les Mis, but it was because I became obsessed with the musical in high school and then had the chance to read it as one of my books for the Reading Team. It's an enormous book, and Hugo was really pissed at France because he wrote Les Mis while he was in exile. For some reason, there's no singing in it, but there is lots of politics. I still love the story, and it made me love the musical and all the characters that much more (although I'm Team Eponine, Cosette can suck it!).