CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Sundays In Bed With...






Hosted by Kate @ Midnight Book Girl, what are you reading this Sunday?

Over the holidays, I got a few books, of course, along with some other very nice presents. In my book arsenal, I now have:
Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
The Trial by Franz Kafka
Red Rain by R.L. Stine
The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Ann Shaffer
The last two Harry Potters

I'm starting with Gone Girl. 

As I face this Sunday, I am sad. The end of my vacation is Monday and I return to work. :( 

At least I have some good books to read on these cold nights. 


1 comments:

Kate @Midnight Book Girl said...

You know what? I should just make Gone Girl our January read for book club since I never got around to putting up a vote (mostly because I couldn't remember what books we discussed!).